England Under the Heel of the Jew (1918)
- The Jews' gospel of greed‐Usury, the means of enslaving others: success the only criterion.
- Jews the parents of the Stock Exchange
- The Jew is the international; but the tribe is solid in spite of dispersion.
- Lines of communication within the tribe give prior information: Jews, instructed by their Rabbis, utilise the Christian Sunday to prepare for their Monday pounce.
- Jews’ linguistic abilities gain for them access to courts and prepare the way for loans to monarchs and governments.
- Special position of Jews: Jews as aliens
- Jews as semi‐citizen's: War‘s are their harvests
- The wealth of the Jew‐Christian trade-ethics of the Middle Ages forbade Profiteering.
- In the Talmud the Jew' lives and moves and has his being
- Jewish religion is identical with Jewish finance: It is a product of intellect without inspiration, and is anti-natural.
- The divine duty of profiteering and piling up one’s possessions.
- Profiteering Piety.
- The position of women among the Jews: a people so “furiously prone to lust" that they had to be controlled by hundreds of ordinances: Jewish men not even trusted with their own wives: sex-lust restrained converted in them to money-lust.
- A new species of the genus homo was produced: Homines Rationalistici Artificiales.
- The alienism of the Jew.
- Jewish usury and elastic commercial ethics
- Equal rights for Jews: no rights for gentiles: Free Trade and free cheating: Talmudic equivoques.
- Puritanism practically identical with Judaism.
- Jewish character: intellectually overbalanced.
- The Jew has always an end in view; which is his end and not yours.
- Jewish mobility, moral and intellectual.
- Capitalism and the Jew: Liberalism is Judaism.
- Moneyolatry creates drab uniformity.
- Nothing organic or natural in Capitalism: all is artificial and mechanical
- Origin of the Jews: a people of the desert
- The conquest of Canaan.
- How the Conquerors behaved
- The Old Testament a literature of wandering shepherds.
- A desert people still.
- The Jews never were agriculturists: after the Exile the cream of Hie Jews remained in Babylon.
- The Modern City is the New Promised Land: it suits the Jew because it is actually desert.
- From Pastoralism to Capitalism: from counting sheep to counting shekels.
- The different types of Jews: Jews of the Ghetto and Free Jews: Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Marranos; all equally Jewish
- The Tribe of Judas seizes Lucre’s sceptre and mounts the Throne of the World.
Downloads and Links